Notation based on Specified Commercial Transactions
|distributor||Precious Care Co., Ltd.|
|Operation manager||Jun Kim, President and Representative Director|
|location||Kanagawa Prefecture Yokohama City Naka Ward Onoecho 3-39 Onoecho Building 1F|
|contact address||Precious Care Co., Ltd. / Yokohama Yakusen|
|business hours||9:00 to 19:00 on weekdays (excluding year-end and New Year holidays)|
|Selling price||Posted by product|
|Charges other than product price||Shipping fee, bank transfer fee, deferred payment settlement fee|
|Application expiration date||Within 7 days from the application date|
|Initial defective product||
Please contact us in advance within 7 days after the arrival of the product and return it by cash on delivery.
|Delivery deadline||Ships within 2 business days after confirming your order.
However, it may be delayed if there is no stock or during busy periods.
|sales volume||than one|
Normally, we will ship within 7 days from the date of order (after confirmation of payment in the case of bank transfer).
Credit card, bank transfer (prepayment)
In the case of bank transfer, please make payment within 7 days from the date of application.
We only accept defective products. Please contact us within 7 days after receiving the item and return it.
In the case of defective products, we will cover the round-trip shipping costs at our expense.
Yokohama Yakusen Online Store
Yokohama Yakusen Online Store https://yokohama-yakusen.com/
About pharmaceutical sales
Matters concerning management and operation of store sales business
|Photo of the physical store||
|Division of permission||Store sales business|
|Items to be stated on the permit||○ Name of founder Precious Care Co., Ltd. ○ Store name Yokohama Yakusen ○ Location Onoecho Building 1F, 3-39 Onoecho, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa
○ License number 117050099
○Validity period: September 20, 2020 to September 19, 2010 ○Yokohama City Public Health Center
|Administrator's full name||Misuke Akiyama (Pharmacist)|
|Explanation about distinction by name tag of working person||Pharmacists: Wear a name tag with the words “Pharmacist” and a white lab coat Registered sellers: Wear a name tag with the words “Registered seller” and a white coat General workers: Wear a name tag with the words “General workers” and a blue coat wear white coat|
|Name of working pharmacist, work in charge, etc.||Misuke Akiyama (sales, consultation, etc.)|
|Name of the registered seller to work for, duties in charge, etc.||
Shuichi Kikuchi (sales, consultation, etc.)
|Classification of drugs requiring guidance and over-the-counter drugs handled||Class 1 drugs, designated class 2 drugs, class 2 drugs, class 3 drugs|
|Business hours, hours for consultation outside business hours, and hours for accepting orders only outside business hours||Business hours (store): 10:00-20:00
Time for consultation outside business hours: None Hours for accepting orders only outside business hours: 24 hours
|Store opening hours||○ Online ordering hours
24 hours ○ Business hours of the actual store Monday-Friday 10:00-20:00 / Saturday 10:00-17:00
○Online drug sales hours (time when pharmacists or registered sellers are stationed)
|Sales site inquiry response time||Monday-Friday 10:00-20:00|
|Telephone number and other contact information for consultations and emergencies||TEL: 045-319-4007 (10:00-20:00/excluding Sundays and holidays)|
Matters concerning the sales system for drugs requiring guidance and over-the-counter drugs
|Definitions and explanations of guidance-required drugs and over-the-counter drugs||○Drugs requiring guidance ・Drugs for which risks have not been established as over-the-counter drugs ・Drugs with strong toxicity or dramatic effects
Over-the-counter drugs are classified into categories 1 to 3 by risk.
○Category 1 drugs ・Particularly high-risk drugs ・Drugs that may cause side effects and require caution ○Designated class 2 drugs Class 2 drugs - Drugs with relatively high risk - Drugs that may cause side effects in rare cases ○ Class 3 drugs - Drugs with relatively low risk - Drugs that may cause physical changes or disorders
|Commentary on labeling of guidance-required drugs and over-the-counter drugs||
|Guidance-required drugs and over-the-counter drug information provision and commentary on guidance||○ Guidance-required medicines Pharmacists will use confirmation tools and documents at the information provision location for the user himself/herself. At the discretion of the pharmacist, we will provide guidance such as recommending other drugs and recommending medical examinations. At the pharmacist's discretion, we will give guidance such as recommendation to see a doctor.
○Designated Class 2 drugs Pharmacists and registered sellers will actively try to provide information.
○ Class 2 drugs Pharmacists and registered sellers will strive to provide information (obligation to make efforts).
○ Class 3 drugs Pharmacists and registered sellers will strive to provide information as necessary.
|Commentary on labeling of designated class 2 drugs, confirmation of contraindications, and commentary to encourage consultation with experts||○ Designated Class 2 OTC drugs display “Designated Class 2 OTC drugs” to the right of the product name.
○ For designated class 2 drugs, confirm contraindications and precautions, and clearly indicate on the product page to consult a pharmacist or registered salesperson, urging caution and increasing opportunities to provide information.
|Commentary on Site Posting of Drugs Requiring Guidance and Over-the-Counter Drugs||Drugs requiring guidance are not listed.|
|Explanation of indications on over-the-counter drug sales sites||It is displayed according to risk according to efficacy.|
|Commentary on the display of over-the-counter drugs||Risk-classified pharmaceuticals are displayed by risk. If the specialist is absent, the pharmaceutical sales floor will be closed (sales cannot be made at the time of closing).
* Over-the-counter drugs handled at physical stores: Class 1 drugs, designated class 2 drugs, class 2 drugs, class 3 drugs ○ Display by risk ・ Risks are mixed even in the same drug effect group (such as gastrointestinal drugs and eye drops) In order to prevent this from happening, we will display items grouped by risk.
○ Display of drugs requiring guidance and class 1 drugs ・In order to receive information directly from the pharmacist face-to-face and make a purchase, the display is designed so that customers cannot directly touch it.
・If you wish to purchase a ticket, please ask a nearby staff member.
○ Display of designated 2nd-class drugs, 2nd-class drugs, and 3rd-class drugs ・We will display them at licensed drug sales floors.
|Commentary on Relief for Health Damage Caused by Pharmaceuticals||If you suffer health damage from drugs, you can receive the Relief System for Side Effects of Drugs. (Some medicines and side effects are not eligible for relief.)
○ Contact (Germany) Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency ○ Contact phone number
○Reception hours: Monday to Friday (excluding national holidays and year-end and New Year holidays) 9:00 to 17:30
|Measures to ensure proper handling of personal information||
○ Personal information will be acquired after obtaining the customer's consent for sales.
○ Personal information obtained will not be used for purposes other than sales of pharmaceuticals.
|Other necessary matters||○In the absence of a pharmacist, sales floors for drugs that require guidance and class 1 drugs will be closed, and in the absence of pharmacists and registered sellers sales floors for licensed drugs will be closed (drug sales are prohibited by law when closed).
○Please make efforts to purchase and use medicines correctly.
○ Do not throw away the “package insert” that is included in the medicine, but keep it while the medicine is still available so that you can check it if necessary.
○ Complaint consultation counters for content that cannot be resolved at the store are as follows.
[Administrative window] Naka Ward Health and Welfare Center